A VIRTUAL TOUR OF MY WORKSPACE
I know a lot of people wonder "what is it like where Mike French works". Well wonder no more as I have compiled a virtual tour of my desk!

Hello and welcome to my desk. As you can see in the picture above, that is my desk. I was checking out Obama Girl's webiste as you can see. It was the most productive thing I did all day.

This is the rubber band ball that I have been building since February 2007 (over a year!). It's roughly the size of a baseball!

These are my Okalnd A's bobbleheads which keep me company on lonely afternoons when there's nothing to do but watch A's highlights on YouTube. Mark Ellis (back left corner) is my favorite. Go A's!

This is the plant on my desk. His name is Pendleton and he provides me cover to watch music videos.

This is the "Crazy Chick" who sends me pictures of cats in costumes on a daily basis. She also likes guns and "dank". She's pretty strange but fun to shoot rubber bands at (I have lots).
So that's my workspace! Hope you all enjoyed it! Come back anytime, I'm always here.

Hello and welcome to my desk. As you can see in the picture above, that is my desk. I was checking out Obama Girl's webiste as you can see. It was the most productive thing I did all day.

This is the rubber band ball that I have been building since February 2007 (over a year!). It's roughly the size of a baseball!

These are my Okalnd A's bobbleheads which keep me company on lonely afternoons when there's nothing to do but watch A's highlights on YouTube. Mark Ellis (back left corner) is my favorite. Go A's!

This is the plant on my desk. His name is Pendleton and he provides me cover to watch music videos.

This is the "Crazy Chick" who sends me pictures of cats in costumes on a daily basis. She also likes guns and "dank". She's pretty strange but fun to shoot rubber bands at (I have lots).
So that's my workspace! Hope you all enjoyed it! Come back anytime, I'm always here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home