Unsettling fortune cookie predicts short stranger is coming for me!
I had Chinese for lunch today and, like always, was eagerly awaiting my fortune cookie and the insights into my future that it held. I got the cookie, cracked it open, and read the weirdest fortune I have ever read!
"A short stranger will soon enter your life with blessings to share."
I pondered this odd forecast of a short stranger entering my life and came to three conclusions as to what this could mean.
1) The obvious: I have an illegitimate child! I have gone ahead and blocked all ex-girlfriend's numbers for fear of back payments of child support. I'm not sure where the whole "blessings" angle fits in here, unless you want to take "blessings" to include "life-altering, nursery rhyme reciting, T-ball coaching".
2) A midget could give me a bunch of money, introduce me to a beautiful woman who finds me interesting, and do away with my enemies.
3) A leprechaun is coming for me!
I find the whole notion of a short stranger to be creepy, and I am reminded of that nursery ryme "Wee Willy Winky" about a little guy in pajamas running through town peeking in people's windows. Not cool!
Whatever short stranger waits in my future, I hope they are heavy on the blessings and lite on the creepy. In addition I hope they have normal sized hands and not pudgey midget hands.
"A short stranger will soon enter your life with blessings to share."
I pondered this odd forecast of a short stranger entering my life and came to three conclusions as to what this could mean.
1) The obvious: I have an illegitimate child! I have gone ahead and blocked all ex-girlfriend's numbers for fear of back payments of child support. I'm not sure where the whole "blessings" angle fits in here, unless you want to take "blessings" to include "life-altering, nursery rhyme reciting, T-ball coaching".
2) A midget could give me a bunch of money, introduce me to a beautiful woman who finds me interesting, and do away with my enemies.
3) A leprechaun is coming for me!
I find the whole notion of a short stranger to be creepy, and I am reminded of that nursery ryme "Wee Willy Winky" about a little guy in pajamas running through town peeking in people's windows. Not cool!
Whatever short stranger waits in my future, I hope they are heavy on the blessings and lite on the creepy. In addition I hope they have normal sized hands and not pudgey midget hands.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home