The Freedom Chronicles

This is the place where magic happens.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fortune cookie projects a happy future for me (at least until my birthday)!

I had a strange feeling last night. I ate Chinese food but that wasn't the reason why. It was my fortune cookie. I generally dismiss FC's as vague and stupid. They tend to provide me with general statements that I already know are true, like "You have friends!" or "You are a nice person". I know that, now give me orange wedges! Esentially my opinion about fortune cookies is they are a steaming pile of monkey crap, but for some reason last night's fortune was special. It read:

"You will be showered with good luck before your next birthday".

Yes it's typical vague fortune cookie bologna, BUT it gave me a very specific deadline! My birthday is August 20th (mark calenders!) which is a little over 3 months away. That is penty of time for me to be showered with good luck, and not a moment too soon because my life sucks ASS right now!

What could possibly be in store?

Maybe BOVIS is going to score a record deal!
The Warriors might win the NBA Finals!
I could finally give away "The Coin Purse"!
I could win the lotto!
I could find Bin Laden!

I don't know what is going to happen in the next three months but I have a feeling deep in my bones that I am in store for some radical changes.

Lucky me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home