The Freedom Chronicles

This is the place where magic happens.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Commence Uncle-dom! My trip to Colorado

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is me with my nephew Beckett. He is small.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Beckett doing what he does best. Notice the colorful ball-like toy up by his head. That was my gift to him. It lights up and makes sounds. It turns out babies are easily amused, which makes gift buying almost impossible to screw up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my Dad who is also easily amused!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No journey to Colorado would be complete without a visit to The Man Cave for a game of pool and some Coors on tap. The totalitly of the Man Cave's awesomeness can not be captured in a photograph, I merely suggest you make a trip to Denver and see it for yourself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And while you are there you might want to cozy up on the couch and watch some crazy Hi-Def programming on the biggest TV in the western hemisphere.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me, my cousin Barry, and my brother stand victorious afte several games of pool that sent my Dad and Uncle Ron home to work on their golf games.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also visited the Denver zoo on my trip where I saw an elephant get a bath.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It seemd to enjoy it very much. I also learned they like to take massive shits in their bath water.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also saw a sloth.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Back at the house my Dad's dog Stymie struggled to keep her cool during a thunder storm which nearly prompted her to take a cue from the bathing elephants and drop a massive number 2 of her own.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So that was my trip to Colorado. It was really fun and I can't wait to go back and see the family again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home