Fortune Cookie Projection Update: So far it's bullshit.
I blogged recently about a fortune cookie I had recieve and how it projected showers of good luck before my next birthday. For those of you who were eagerly awaiting an update on the matter I can tell you now that there have been no new developments. Infact, quite the opposite has happened. Luck has eluded me! Since the fortune cookie the mirror on my van broke, Paris Hilton went to jail, and Milton Bradley (my favorite player on the Oakland A's) was injured and did not play during his bobblehead give-away night! Even one of my favorite characters on the TV show LOST got killed off in the finale. Not to mention I have had falling outs with loved ones, parking tickets, and a receeding hairline. I am beginning to feel like this fortune cookie may have cursed me.
If there are any luck-showers in the forecast they had better get here soon. My soul needs rain!
If there are any luck-showers in the forecast they had better get here soon. My soul needs rain!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home