ALERT!!! Sinabad's Restaurant Harboring Alien (and not the illegal kind)!

On the eve of my exit from Sinbad's Restaurant (the grotesque eatery that specializes in mediocrity) I feel that it is my duty to expose them for harboring an alien and making it peel shrimp. And when I say alien I don't mean illegal alien, I am talking about an honest to God bonifide ALIEN. Like E.T. but not as cute. From what I can gather this other-worldly being is kept in the walk-in refridgerator and only brought out for a few hours a day to peel shrimp on the kitchen floor. I think it gets paid in cigarettes because that is about the only thing it seems to enjoy or want to do.
My personal belief, and this is just a theory, is that it is not here voluntarily. I believe it came to Earth to check out what was going on and one of the owner's of Sinbad's saw an oppertunity when it noticed the creaturs long, boney fingers and gentle demeanor.
Fascinated, like most people, I have taken an interest in the alien. It clearly doesn't speak any human language but it does try to communicate by letting out the occasional bleet or yowl. I've become accustomed to some of these attempts at verbal communication to the point where I think I understand when the creature wants a cigarette or someone to scratch it's back. The Alien does have teeth but not many.
I think it is unfair for the restaurant's owners to exploit this inter-galactic visitor simply on the grounds that he/she/it falls into a massive loop-hole regarding employment benefits, unions, and workers compensation.
Fueled by the belief that all creatures deserve some level of equality (including shrimp-peeling aliens) my activism has led me to write a negative review about Sinbad's on City Search. I doubt it will do much good in persuading people to avoid the place considering that it hasn't ranked higher than 1 star by any of the people who have reviewed the restaurant.
Among the titles of restraunt reviews Sinabd's has accrued (and these are real by the way):
-Avoid at all costs...
-Terrible from Top to Bottom
-Terrible food and the place STINKS!
-Worst dining experience
-Horrific food and service!
and now:
-Illegally harboring alien visitor for shrimp-peeling needs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home