Fortune Cookie Projection Update: Birthday is dangerously close
"You will be showered with good luck before your next birthday." This is what the fortune cookie promised me, but my birthday is a month and a half away and I have yet to be showered with good luck. I would even take O.K. luck, or even "you win 5 dolars on a Lotto ticket" kind of luck. But no...I have had no such luck as of yet. Before I had said that luck eluded me, but now it's just flat-out ignoring me, and this pisses me off. I know it sees me sitting here, but it chooses to pretend like it hasn't noticed me. It's noticed.
The fortune cookie still has time to make good on it's prophecy, but the clock is ticking...
The fortune cookie still has time to make good on it's prophecy, but the clock is ticking...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home