It's My Birthday! Fortune Cookie Prophecy Proves FALSE :(
So, after months of waiting and anticipiating the fortune cookie prophecy that declared I would be showered with good luck before my next birthday has now officially been deemed "monkey crap". I finally accepted the prophecy was false when I ate at a Chinese restraunt for lunch today and my fortune cookie read "You suck at life".
So that's it. Another birthday has come to pass and there was no Good Luck. I suppose we must be grateful for what we have while we have it and not dwell on the the fact that we may live shitty lives. I am, after all, lead singer of BOVIS, and I have lots of friends, and the Niners could be good this season, and Michael Vick will be going to jail, and I have all my limbs, and there might even be girl out there who thinks I am alright despite my lack of good fortune. So fuck you fortune cookie, I don't need you, I do just fine on my own!
Here's to being 29, wish me luck!
So that's it. Another birthday has come to pass and there was no Good Luck. I suppose we must be grateful for what we have while we have it and not dwell on the the fact that we may live shitty lives. I am, after all, lead singer of BOVIS, and I have lots of friends, and the Niners could be good this season, and Michael Vick will be going to jail, and I have all my limbs, and there might even be girl out there who thinks I am alright despite my lack of good fortune. So fuck you fortune cookie, I don't need you, I do just fine on my own!
Here's to being 29, wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home